One of the cool features of TikTok is to reply to a comment with a video. This helps to increase engagement with your audience on the platform.
But, some find it difficult to reply with a video. So, if you are one of them, this guide is for you.
How to Reply With a Video on TikTok
If you are trying to reply to a comment on someone else’s video, it’s not going to work as there is no option to reply with a video.
You can only reply to a comment with a video on your own videos that you have uploaded on TikTok.
Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, go to your profile and find a video you want to reply to a comment with a video.
- Next, tap on the comment.
- Tap on the video icon with a red background on the left side of the comment box.
- Record a video or select an existing one from your gallery.
- After the video is recorded, press the tick icon.
- Now, drag the comment sticker to position it to the preferred location. You can also add text or stickers to your video.
- Click Next.
- Add hashtags and a description to the video if you want and tap on Post.
Once you have posted the video comment, it will appear both in the comment section of your post and also on your profile feed as an entirely new video.
If you don’t want the video to appear as a new video on your profile page, you can just reply to a comment with a text and not with a video.