Advanced Settings on Instagram is one of the settings that is somewhat harder to locate.
You may also be one of them who is finding it difficult to get to the Advanced Settings. I was also the one too but have now discovered it.
Don’t worry if you are unable to get to it. In this blog post, I will be sharing how to locate the Advanced Settings on Instagram.
How to Get to the Advanced Settings on Instagram
There is no tab as “Advanced Settings” on Instagram except on the Feed Post page screen that appears when you try to post photos on Instagram.
Also Read: How to hide likes count on Instagram
Here’s how to get to it. For this, you need to first post on Instagram.
- On your profile, click on the + icon and select Feed Post.
- Select the photo that you want to post.
- Click next indicted by the arrow button in the top right.
- You will be taken to the screen as in the image below:
- At the bottom, you can see Advanced Settings. When you select it, you can see a list of Advanced Settings for your post.
The advanced settings include:
1) Hide Like and View Counts on this post: Turning on this option will not let others see likes & view count on that particular post.
2) Turn off Commenting: This will restrict users from commenting on your post.
3) Share Your Posts to Facebook: If you have connected Facebook to Instagram, your post will be auto-shared on Facebook.
4) Write Alt Text: You can also write alt text for people with visual impairments.
5) Add Paid Partnership Label: You can also tag Business Partner. This option may only be available for Business Account.
6) Minimum Age: You can set a minimum age that requires people to be a certain age to see the post.
Note: The settings may slightly differ from accounts to accounts.
I hope this helps you. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.