Have you created fascinating Reels on Instagram but don’t want to post them however want to save them in your Gallery along with music?
If yes, you are in the right place.
As of now, there is no direct option on Instagram that lets you download the Reels with music.
There is another way to download the Reels which is explained below.
How to Save Your Reels in Gallery With Music
Whenever you create a Reels, you can download it when you preview it by clicking on the download icon. But, the video gets downloaded without any music.
There is a simple trick that will help you to download the Reels with music.
In this method, you have to first share your Reels to your story and save the video from there. As you’ll be sharing the Reels to your story, it will be visible to your followers. You can hide your story from everyone.
Here’s how to hide the story from everyone:
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top-right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Tap on Story.
- Click on People under the Hide Story From section.
- Select everyone individually from the list of your followers. You have to do it manually as there is no option to select all.
If you have a huge number of followers, the task becomes tedious. So here’s the other way to save your time.
You can create a Close Friends List and add only one user to it. It will be better if you have another Instagram account so that you can add your next account to the Close Friends list.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner.
- Click on Close Friends.
- Now add one friend. (If you have another account add it to the list).
Now, you can start creating your Reels video.
For this method to work, make sure that you create a Reels Video of 15 seconds or shorter as the time limit in Instagram Stories is 15 seconds. Otherwise, your video will be split into parts in your story.
- Create a Reels Video and add music of your choice.
- After the Reels is made, click on the Preview button at the right.
- Click on Next and your video will be processed.
- Now you will be taken to the share page. Select the Stories tab at the top.
- If you have hidden story from everyone, tap on Share next to Your Story option.
- If you have craeted a Close Friends List, click on Share.
- Tap on Done.
- Now check your story.
- Tap on the three dots or More icon at the bottom-right corner and click on Save Video.
Your video will be saved in your Gallery.
This is the only way to save Reels in the gallery with music without posting.
If you have made a Reels video longer than 15 seconds, it will be split into two parts in your story.
You need to combine the two video parts using a video editor to make them a single video.
I hope this guide to save Reels in the gallery with music was helpful. Also, feel free to leave a comment below if you have any queries.