Have you found some interesting lines from a song that you want to share the lyrics of that song to your Instagram Stories or other social media platforms?
If yes, then you are in the right place.
To ease you in the process of sharing the lyrics from your Spotify App to Instagram Stories, I have come up with simple easy steps to do the same.
If you have not installed the Spotify App, download it from Google Play Store. After the app is installed, you are ready to go with the below-mentioned process.
- Open Spotify App.
- Play the song that you want and scroll below to view the lyrics.
- Next, click on the SHARE button which is at the bottom right corner of the lyrics.
- Select the lines that you want to share. (You can share up to 5 lines.)
- After selecting the desired lines, click on SHARE.
- On the new page, the preview of the selected lyrics will be displayed.
- To share it, select the Instagram Stories button at the bottom.
- On clicking it, it will take you directly to your Instagram Story and you can add it to your story.
This is how you can share the lyrics to your IG stories.
The SHARE button on Spotify Lyrics is not available on all devices. As stated in the Spotify Community, sharing of lyrics is still in the tested stages and is not rolled out universally.
Below is the screenshot of the conversation on the Spotify Community.
A reply to the above issue by the Spotify team:
If you are facing the same issue, you need to wait until the feature gets rolled out to all the users.