Are you facing difficulty in changing your billing address in Amazon? If Yes, then you are in the right place.
Through this blog post, I will be helping you to change the billing address of your choice.
Before getting started, you must be aware of the term “Shipping Address” & “Billing Address”.
Difference between Shipping Address & Billing Address
Shipping address & Billing address are different terms. The address to which your orders are delivered is known as the shipping address whereas Billing Address is associated with the payment method that you have added to pay for Amazon orders.
If you are using a credit/debit card to pay for amazon orders, then the address associated with that card is the Billing Address.
How to Change Billing Address in Amazon Mobile App
- Open Amazon App and click on the three horizontal lines at the top-left corner.
- From the listed options, tap on Your Account.
- Under the Amazon Pay section, click on Manage payment options.
- Now you can see the added Debit/Credit Card details.
- Click on Edit to change the Billing address of the card.
- Now tap on the Billing address and select the address of your choice from the given options. Or you can add a new address too by clicking on Add an address button.
This is how you can change the billing address using your Amazon Mobile Application.