Table of Contents Hide
The Clubhouse App is an audio chat application where users can create rooms to interact with others.
On 21st May 2021, Clubhouse App was officially live across the globe for both Android & iOS users.
As similar to other social media platforms, Clubhouse also lets you link your Instagram Account to the app.
The only thing required to link your Instagram account is your Instagram Phone number, username, or email, and password.
If you link your Instagram account, users will be able to find your link and visit your Instagram profile.
You can just follow the simple steps mentioned below to link your account.
If you want to link your Twitter account, here’s how to add Twitter to Clubhouse.
How to connect Instagram to Clubhouse
1. Open Clubhouse App and on the home screen click on the profile icon at the top right corner.
2. Your Profile will be displayed.
3. Click on Add Instagram below your Bio.
4. A new page will pop up asking you to enter your Instagram account details.
5. Enter username & password then press Log In.
6. Next, it will ask you to grant permission. Click Allow to proceed further.
Your Instagram account will be linked successfully. You can see it displayed on your profile.
Also Read: How to Change Username on Clubhouse
How to Remove Instagram from Clubhouse
Step 1: On your home screen, tap on your profile at the top-right corner.
Step 2: Click on the gear icon at the top-right corner.
Step 3: Tap on the first tab which displays your name & username
Step 3: Then, click on Disconnect Instagram.
How to Change Instagram On Clubhouse
To change your Instagram account on Clubhouse, you first need to remove your account which is explained above.
After removing the account, follow the same procedure explained above to add a new Instagram ID.
- How to Message/Chat on Clubhouse
- How to Delete Clubhouse Account Permanently
- How to Mute and Unmute on Clubhouse