You can now insert your country flag on your Clubhouse profile.
The feature is available on the latest version of the app. If you are using an older version, you are required to install a new version on your device from the Google Play Store or App Store.
How to Insert Country Flag on Your Profile
As the Olympics is approaching closer, you can support your country by adding a flag on your bio. It will show up as a badge on your profile photo whenever you’re in a room. If you add multiple flags, it will show the first one.
- Open Clubhouse application.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the app.
- If you haven’t added a bio yet, tap on Add a bio. If the bio is already added, tap on your bio.
- Now a bio text box will appear. Add a country flag emoji from your phone’s keyboard.
- To add a flag, tap on the emoji icon on your keyboard. From the upper panel, select the Flag tab. You can now add your country flag.
- After the flag is added to your bio, tap on Done.
Go to the home screen of the app and refresh it by sliding your finger down. Join any of the rooms (with fewer members) and see your profile. You can find a flag icon on your profile.
Note that the flag will not be displayed on your profile page. It will appear only on your bio. But whenever you are in a room, you & others can see a flag on your profile.
- How to Remove Nominated By On Clubhouse
- How to Message on Clubhouse & Can You Delete Messages?
- How to Change Username & Name on Clubhouse