Do you want to see the list of people you blocked on Instagram?
It may not be possible for you to remember the list of people you have blocked. So, at one time, you might want to view the list to unblock them.
You don’t need to manually find the people you have blocked. Instagram groups all the profiles you have blocked in one place.
You can just navigate to that Blocked Accounts section in the app Settings and view them.
But, sometimes it can be tricky to find the Blocked Accounts option on Instagram. So, here in the tutorial, you’ll be learning to view all your blocked accounts.
How to Find Blocked People On Instagram App
- Open the Instagram application and go to your profile.
- Once you’re on your profile page, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Blocked Accounts under the Connections section.
Now, you can view the list of people you have blocked. To unblock them, just click on their profile and tap Unblock.
How to See Blocked Accounts On Instagram On a Chrome Mobile Browser
- Log in to your Instagram account on your browser and go to your profile.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top-left corner.
- Select Privacy and Security.
- Under the Account Data section, tap View Account Data.
- Navigate to Connections and tap View All under Accounts you blocked.
How to View Blocked Users On Instagram On a Pc Or a Laptop
- Go to Instagram and log in to your account.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right and select Settings.
- From the left panel, select Privacy and Security.
- Tap on View Account Data.
- In the second column “Connections“, you can view the accounts you’ve blocked.