If you are a Black-Owned Business owner, you can now show a Black-Owned label to your Instagram profile.
Instagram has recently added this feature to make people discover the businesses easily. Here’s how you can display the label.
How to Add Black-Owned Label to Your Instagram Profile
- Open the Instagram Application and go to your profile by tapping your profile in the bottom-right corner.
- Click the Edit Profile button.
- Under the Profile Information section, tap Business Diversity Info.
- Click on Get Started.
- A new page “Identify as Black-Owned” will then pop up.
- Turn ON Show Black-Owned business label.
This way a Black-Owned business with Instagram Shops can now designate themselves as Black-Owned and display a label on their profile.